Teachers of Italian and Language Assistants – Out of School Hours Program
Co.As.It, Italian Association of Assistance, is seeking to fill Italian teaching and language assistant positions in our Out of School Hours Program for immediate start.
Expression of interest is invited from suitably qualified and experienced Italian teachers and language assistants.
Applicants must demonstrate:
- To have completed a course in language teaching methodology
- Use of creative and innovative teaching practices to provide a rich learning environment that acknowledges the different learning styles and levels of children.
- Competence with the use of learning technologies such as Smart Board, online teaching resources, computers.
- Italian mother tongue and excellent knowledge of English.
- Effective classroom management skills;
Locations will include Ashfield, Castle Hill, Earlwood, Five Dock, Gladesville, Kegworth, Mascot, Leichhardt, Meadowbank, New Lambton South, Oatley, Penrith, Prestons, St Johns Park, Woollahra
All applicants are required to provide a resume outlining teaching experience. Please include names and contact details of two professional referees.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian work visa.