Head of Community Services
Co.As.It. is seeking a Full-time Head of community Services for immediate start.
The Head of Community Services provides Community Services staff with support, guidance, and direction as well as exemplary oversight of the community services programs in accordance with
Leading by example, the position will affirm Co.As.It. commitment to a customer-focused culture, positively and constructively representing the organisation in all opportunities and ensuring client consultation and satisfaction is always the priority for the organisation.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Tertiary qualifications in social work, psychology, management or demonstrated, relevant equivalent professional experience in a similar role;
- A broad range of experience at management level within the Community Services sector;
- A sound understanding and experience in service review and development;
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of a wide range of IT applications;
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and analytical skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and customers;
- Demonstrated commitment to a customer focused culture and ensuring quality outcomes for clients;
- Demonstrated commitment to building strong collaborative relationships across all internal and external stakeholders;
- Demonstrated history of developing and maintaining positive collegial relationships with diverse internal and external stakeholders leading to quality outcomes and strategic objectives;
- Demonstrated history of leading to strategic and outcomes;
- Demonstrated knowledge of continuous quality improvement;
- Experience in working within budget & service delivery parameters;
- Demonstrated understanding of issues affecting CALD communities in NSW and the impact this has on the ageing experience;
- Superior problem solving skills;
- Possession of conflict resolution and negotiation skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines on a daily basis, manage competing priorities and tasks and delegate effectively.
Please find attached a full job description of the role. For more information, contact HR on 9564 0744.
Applications open to suitably qualified candidates that are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents
Apply online or send your application to email@example.com
Closing day for applications Friday 20th May 2022.